It was a time when many deserving students deprived of higher education in the countries like Australia merely because of the financial challenging conditions. But now the scenario has changed to a considerable extent and hence no wonder now that majority students today select Australia as their first preference for higher education.
Australia has emerged as a hub of education simply because of the world’s best educational institutes with wider array of study courses available and that too at the most affordable fees. In the same way, Australia is the most comfortable place for students in terms of the living standards, multicultural social setup and above all the well-thought out study courses by the universities be it engineering, finance, IT, management or marketing.
You can have an undergrad or postgraduate programs in Australian universities with the following diplomas or degree certificates:
- Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Degree Certificates
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degrees
- Bachelor’s degree with Honors’
- Undergrad Diplomas
- Associate Diplomas
- Postgrad Doctoral Degrees
- Master’s Degrees
Why to study in Australia:
- The very first reason to study in Australia is that Indian and Australian educational structures are quite similar, i.e. 10+2+3.
- Any Indian grad can apply for a Master’s Degree course in Australia.
- Process for Students Visa in Australia is comparatively easy and faster.
- More noticeably, an ESOS (The Education Services for Overseas Students) is there in Australia for protecting the interest of the international students.
- Australia is a country with almost Zero crime rate making it a peaceful and ideal place for the students to study.
- Every course in Australia has a CRICOS code. It is the code which implies that the university with the CRICOS code is controlled by the Australian government. No formal ranking of university is there in Australia.