Study in Poland
Central Europe is perhaps one of the finest place in the whole of Europe and especially when it comes to education it is always Poland- a country with serene natural beauty on one hand and plethora of study courses on the other hand to offer. It inevitably enchants hundreds of students every year to select Poland as their first choice of study destination.
Poland is one of the economically stable countries of east Europe and has emerged as a prominent educational hub in the past recent decade. Poland is blessed with some of the attributable features highly compatible to the study environment such as:
- A growing economy with positive economic growth having joined EU (European Union) in 2004.
- Highly compatible study environment for the students and especially Indian students.
- A wider range of study courses for the students intending to join an international school or college.
- Poland is blessed with rich cultural and most suitable for international students for higher studies.
- Poland is one of the most affordable study destination as the fees structure start from 2800 EURO.
- You can join a study course in Poland even without an IELTS exam.
- Ease of accessibility to 26 Schengen countries.
- You can comfortable get a permanent residence visa in Poland based on your profile.
- Least Visa Approval time in less than 15 days.
- Poland has got an attractive students visa success ratio up to 95%.
- You can opt from a wider range of the courses available in Poland whether you belong to IT, Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Graphics Designer, or Multimedia profession.
- Another crucial criterion is the work permit for the students. i.e. You are entitled to work part time during your term and full time work permit during the breaks.